We welcome you and your beloved pet in LUA Resort*****Balatonfüred! To ensure a smooth and pleasant stay by you as well as by our guests without pets, we request that you kindly adhere to our Dog Friendly Hotel Etiquette.
Dog Friendly Hotel Etiquette
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times in the public areas of the hotel.
- Do not leave your dog alone in the room for long periods of time during which it may show separation anxiety.
- Please place the “Pets in the room” sign on the door handle to alert hotel staff when your dog is resting in the room.
- Minor accidents can always happen, so please ensure that you clean up after your pet, or, as far as possible, have these activities done outside the hotel! We recommend that you head towards the hotel car park and make use of the dog waste bags provided.
- Our reception staff will be happy to assist you if you wish to purchase food for your pet.
- If your family pet is in need of a little beautification and pampering, we will be happy to enrol you in one of Balatonfüred’s popular dog grooming salons.
- In case of emergency, please contact the Reception. Our colleagues are in contact with the veterinary clinics of Balatonfüred.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the NOON restaurant, the spa and wellness area of the hotel, the Sun Lounge & Champagne Terrace and the beach of the campsite. Thank you for your understanding.
Any damage caused by pets on the hotel premises is the full financial, legal and moral responsibility of their owners.
Thank you for your cooperation!
The Hotel Management